However sometimes I think it has a mind of its own. I think he appreciates my driving but I really think he prefers others behind the wheel (read the ladies). Maybe it makes him feel like he is back in the arms of his original owner. Maybe he likes the way they feel on the velvet, or maybe they just treat him a bit better then the old, fat guy that forces him to race to the train in the morning before he even gets to warm up. I can actually relate since I feel the same way most days.
So I wasn't surprised when we bonded the other day. He saw this newer caddy and just couldn't resist pulling up right behind her. He sat there idling, a bit too close in my opinion. He even asked me to take a picture.

I guess we are both butt men.
N.B.

1 comment:
gotta love the caddy.
Post a Comment