
It's True, I am flying solo for 16 days. They wife and kids left this morning for the west coast. I will join them in a couple of weeks.
Finally some "alone time" to work on he list of things I want to get done.
My List:
1) Catch up on the blog. I have about 7 drafts that needed updating to publish.
2) Play guitar hero. I will probably do this a lot!
3) Sleep in on Saturday and to a small extent Sunday.
4) Take the bow out and go shooting.
5) Golf
6) Do it all over again, and again, and again...
I am pretty sure none of these things are on my "honey do" list, but heck I haven't found that yet so I am home free.
I hope your next two weeks will be as free and exciting as mine!
N.B.
P.S. Sweetie, Kids I am just kidding I will miss you after a few days!

No comments:
Post a Comment