Saturday, July 12, 2008

(You Want To) Make a Memory?


Won some tickets from work to the concert tonight. Since we are sponsoring the Concert (it probably is my bonus) I am a VIP so we will be hanging in a roped off section close to the stage. It should be awesome!

I have always thought it would be cool to attend one of the famous concerts in NYC Central Park and this should be a good one.

Stayed up late downloading and listening to music so that I know all the songs. (Not that I needed much to job my memory it was just an excuse to stay up late and download some music I didn't have.

As a result of my late night, I was able to cross part of #3 off my "list of things to do". I slept in VERY late on Saturday. I also have worked on #1. This is the second post and more will be coming.

So far "Alone Time" isn't too bad. I sort of like not having to much to worry about! I am sure it will hit me tomorrow.

N.B.

No comments: