Happy Mother's Day! Here is a shout out to all those wonderful ladies in my life. I love and care about you.
First of all my Beautiful Wife who I cannot imagine living life without. You really are the best part of me and I don't tell you enough how much I really appreciate you. I know I take you for granted. You make it too easy because you are so good and take care of me and our family! It is you that makes our family what it is. You get more beautiful each year. I love to watch you sleep, play with the kids and help others. Sometimes I just sit back and watch you in action. I am amazed by you and humbled by you. You are my sweetie and I will forever be grateful for what you have given me.
My Mom. I get to live my dreams because you pushed me and sacrificed for me. You continue to put others especially me and my family above your own well being. Even now that I am grown and you could do anything you wanted to do, you choose to be with my family or to take care of us rather than yourself. I love to see how you now transfer that love and affection to my children. They may not realize it now but they are the luckiest grand kids in the world. They already know you are special. Little do they know that it only gets better with time!
My Friends Wives. How is it possible to have friends that can be so good to my family. How can you give so much to your own families and still have enough heart and love to spread it to me and my mine? In many ways you have become my family. You care about us, take care of us, and above all knowing my faults still love us. You put up with my rough edges and still love me anyway. You are excellent mother's that teach my children things I can't. More importantly you teach your children things that they can teach mine. We are a better family because of you.
I have often wondered if it was ever possible to love and appreciate another woman that you weren't married to. By watching the women that make a difference in me and in the life of my family I have learned it is possible. You each hold a special place in my heart and mind. You Rock! I (we) would be lost without you!
I know none of you will probably ever read this. (pretty good guess since no one knows this blog exists). Even if you do some day find this you probably won't know who it is anyway. I couldn't let this night go by without somehow acknowledging how much the women in my life mean to me. So whether you live in my house around the corner or 3000 miles away. Happy Mother's Day! Thank you, and I love you!
N.B.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment