Sunday, July 20, 2008

Killing two Birds with one Stone!

Ahh... Alone time day 10. Only 5 more days to get everything on my list done. I better get busy! Either I am really enjoying my alone time or I am miserable and scraping the bottom of the barrel. I will let you decide.

Here was Sunday dinner. Cold cereal. Cinnamon life, it's one of the few things I have bought at the grocery store since the family left. I loved the stuff growing up figured it was a nice treat to help me feel young and alive. The other thing I bought, Oreo Cookies, Double Stuf.

Now before you start feeling sorry for me, I will mention that I did receive a very nice dinner invitation by an awesome family, but when I finally have my alone time, I just want to relax and eat in front of the TV. I don't want to leave the house to go to dinner somewhere else, I don't think I am alone on this one. Anyway, Back to my dinner.

So as I was preparing my Sunday feast I saw the cookies on the counter. My mind raced, as my eyes darted from one package to the other, Cinnamon life - Dinner, Oreo - Dessert...mmm...Cinnamon life - Dinner, Oreo - Dessert...mmm...Cinnamon life - Dinner, Oreo - Dessert...mmm...

Then I had a brilliant idea, They both get dipped in milk, why don't I combine them and have Dinner and Dessert at the same time. I do have limited time and I need to pack as much as I can into the next five days.

What a delicious time saving idea! I can't wait to see what the next 5 days bring!



N.B.

1 comment:

mae said...

Cereal and cookies in the milk. That's genius. I think I'll add that to the regular rotation.