I think you look great sweetie. You aren't old and will never be as old as I am. Now you want to feel old, walk in these shoes for a while. Try fat and old, at least you still look Hot!
The other night I was having trouble sleeping, seems to be the case lately, so I just rolled over on my side and watched you sleep for a while. I couldn't help but be thankful that it was you there in my bed. You looked so beautiful and so peaceful. I felt lucky. I felt lucky for me and for our children. You are a terrific wife and a fantastic mother. This new little one is so blessed to have you.
I really don't know what I did to deserve such a blessing in my life. Despite my struggles, challenges, fears and successes you have always been there and stuck with me, maybe even when you shouldn't have. You are a rock! You are the key to our families success! With you on our side we can go far!
I hope you like your presents! Here is an early one for you!

Happy Birthday Sweetie! I love you!
N.B.

No comments:
Post a Comment