Thursday, February 5, 2009

Welcome 2009 (mind leaving already?) Or Ken Lewis is a TOOL!

AHH, its been too long since I updated this thing. I have tons of great blog material I just never took the time. Needless to say 2008 was pretty bad. 2009 didn't start much better. Thanks Ken Lewis, Extraordinary Measures indeed.

Thanks Ken for the Sucky bonus, and the layoff notice! Go figure, I loose $150,000 on a trade and I have a manager all up in my grill wondering what is going on. Ken makes a deal looses billions and I am the one out of a job. I am sure that cutting me is saving the bank since I make less than 1/10 what he does and don't make near as many mistakes at my job!

What do you have to say for your self Ken? I will just tell my wife that still doesn't have a house you are sorry, My kids that pray that I will get a new job each day and can't sleep, you will take care of everything, and My unborn 4th child that Cobra is cool! I am getting more gym time in and started the "Layed off Hotness program!" So thanks for the extra time.

The only thing that makes me happy is signing into my free Bloomberg trial each day, seeing BAC stock tanking each day and the world knowing you are a dope. I cheer for the stock to go down. I know I am losing much less then you are!

$3.77 Low on the day today! I couldn't be happier!



Banker of the year? My A$$

Two weeks into my layoff...Still Bitter. 2009, sad to say Feb 5th I wish it was 2010.

N.B.

No comments: