Saturday, March 21, 2009

Swapping fat for muscle? Two months later.

Well it's been two months. I still disgust myself. I look at these before and after pictures and really have to look to see some difference. I know that there is some but since it has come off in direct proportions it looks the same. My belly is smaller but so is my waist, so the fat still hangs over. Oh well, I am stronger and notice a difference in how I feel.

It looks like I have a long way to go to be eye candy at the pool this summer! Thanks to Ken Lewis, I have the time!

It was two weeks, two inches off the belly. Now it's two months, 2 3/4 inches off the belly and 1 inch off the waist. The weight, actually exactly the same. Swapping fat for muscle. I do like that!


Still not there yet! But moving in the right direction.

N.B.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Ok, but why do you look whiter in the second picture? Do we need to start buying you passes to the tanning salon?

Seriously Michael, you're way too hard on yourself.

Naughty Bishop said...

I had another person comment on the Tan or lack there of. The first pics are after a week in the Carribean. Maybe I just need to go back there!

daniel said...

if i'm going to keep risking questions about my sexual preferences by visiting a page full of pictures of half dressed men, is it too much to ask for a new post? cause i don't want to be a burden...